Mila Lansdowne - Art For Happiness

Mila Lansdowne - Art For Happiness
Learn All About Silk Art Business

Saturday 15 March 2014

Plan for your income

Weekend is a good time to relax and think ahead.

You can maximize the income from your Silk scarves business by planning your sales activities for the year.

There are several events throughout the year where silk scarves are in higher demand.
I am here referring to the general events and you may then add the events that are relevant to your specific situation and markets.

Here in the Western world, Valentine’s Day is the first day in the year where you can bring your product into spotlight. Next is mother’s day, then the tourism season starts and so on; with the busiest time in the last three month of the year where there many opportunities everywhere.

Because you need supplies and time to finish your scarves, I found it useful to have a one-year planner where I mark my projects. I keep that calendar where I can see it, therefore my mind works on ideas:)

You can jot down not only events, but also shows and craft fairs you may want to participate in.
If you are just learning about the silk scarves business and do not paint yet, you may start to think about those events and mark them in the calendar so you know what to work toward to while you make the first steps.

If you are already painting the planning will bring more efficiency into your work.
Now is the end of March so you may start to work toward the mother’s day inventory and after that get ready for the tourist season.

I am attaching a planner I am using and you can print it out for free from http://www.Kristensguide.com

enjoy your weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment