Mila Lansdowne - Art For Happiness

Mila Lansdowne - Art For Happiness
Learn All About Silk Art Business

Thursday 13 March 2014

Adam Braun: Pencils of Promise Founder & For Purpose Visionary

When I wrote the e-book All About Silk Scarves Business (which you can download for free now:), I wondered if I should leave include the chapter I wrote about defining your vision and mission. I then decided yes, mainly to be true to my own belief and teaching.

I see the key to fulfilling life in the understanding of one's purpose and  aliment with this purpose in thoughts, words and actions:)

Now I'd like to encourage you to spend some time With YOU:) and contemplate what you want to give to the world, how you want to make a good life by serving others with your skills and talents.

You have so many gifts in talents and skills. Use those tools to build your fulfilling life:)
Much Love to You:)

This video with Adam Braun shows a personal story of a young man who did just that.
Enjoy!
)

No comments:

Post a Comment