Mila Lansdowne - Art For Happiness

Mila Lansdowne - Art For Happiness
Learn All About Silk Art Business

Thursday 7 July 2022

Share Your Expertise and create the most fulfilling life

Workshops are the most rewarding part of my work ๐Ÿ™‚ sharing with others the beauty of silk painting and the tremendous potential of building income sources while we do what we love to do is exciting to me and I dedicate myself fully to this fulfilling work❤️ 

And by the way, I’m setting up a community for silk painters where we can share, learn from each other and grow as professionals. There’s a group I’m creating. It will be private and outside the public social media. I intend to invite the first members on July 15. I will let you know   And if you have a question just ask ๐Ÿ™‚ but now I  and if you have a question just ask ๐Ÿ™‚ but now my focus is on the workshop that I’m doing and after that, I’ll be launching the private circle that I know call SILK Pro ๐ŸŽ‰

No comments:

Post a Comment