Mila Lansdowne - Art For Happiness

Mila Lansdowne - Art For Happiness
Learn All About Silk Art Business

Sunday 4 July 2021

5-days silk painter's path to success Day 2 ✅

We see how much we can do when we are under pressure. Today’s part of the soy begins with the push I had to make and what I did and learned. You will hear my experience with booking consumer shows and what I learned there that moved me to Wholesale trade shows. I documented the entire business development process and you can read it in my Kindle book on Amazon it is called "All About Silk Scarves Business" For the US the link is https://www.amazon.com/All-About-Silk-Scarves-Business-ebook/dp/B00M77K64O but if you live outside the US, check the Amazon store of your country to get the proper link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment