Mila Lansdowne - Art For Happiness

Mila Lansdowne - Art For Happiness
Learn All About Silk Art Business

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Are you Making Money With Your Art Business?



Bookkeeping for your art business – a tip:

Money moves the world and your life as a self-employed entrepreneur.

If you are earning your income with a home-based business, art or other, you need to keep track of your money.

Today is the first day of a new month and I am siting here after printing out all my last month’s statements to get the overview on how I did and where I stand financially.

I suggest highly that you do monthly snapshot of your finances, even if you have a bookkeeper for your home-based enterprise.

Because in the home-based business the personal finance and the business finance are so close together or even intertwined, you need to see the overall picture.

I learned to do my own monthly record of liabilities and assets and I really love it as it gives me control.

The templates are on the net available for free and actually they are also part of your word program.

So sharpen your pencil and take charge of your wealth-building journey

Credits: Image “Bookkeeping With Pen” by adamr/FreeDigitalPhotos.net”.

No comments:

Post a Comment